Friday, May 1, 2020

Fabric Postcards and Mouse in the House

April only had 30 days in it, but it has seemed like much more than that. The temperature has been so lovely that I'm not complaining. Getting outside is a wonderful mood lifter during this shelter in place experience. While staying inside I have enjoyed making some fabric postcards. These are fun to make and a creative diversion from mask-making.



One evening I began hearing lots of cat chasing and playing. It seems a little mouse had come in the house from the garage and the cats were having a jolly time chasing it about. When the mouse finally escaped by getting under a large bookcase I had to leave it alone. The next morning Mousie was dead in the hallway after apparently leaving his hiding place. 





2 comments:

tierneycreates said...

Notification about this post got buried in my email so I just found it. What a delightful post (as usual)! Elizabeth trying to help you create - I love it! She did help you make some beautiful postcards! Wow!
Poor mouse (of course it should have known better than to come you house with all those kitties!!) :-)

Martha Ginn said...

Thanks, Tierney. The mouse probably died of a heart attack when he ventured out of hiding.