Saturday, May 23, 2020

Mercy Loves Her Ruffle Collar

The collar arrived and Mandy reports that Mercy loves it. She even color coordinated her toy. I thought if she likes to wear pretty things she would need some choices so I made her a couple more. I had Elizabeth try them on before I sent. This Texas fabric was put to good use.


 Here is the Elizabeth wearing the Texas-themed fabric collar.

This harlequin collar is reversible, with large polkadot fabric on the back side.
Elizabeth and I finished the cat puzzle. It was fun to work, and she seems quite pleased with it. The white paper under it helped so much on the dark table.
On my front porch I have an angel wing begonia with beautiful green/silver spotted leaves. I don't know what to expect in the way of blooms, but don't care whether it blooms as long as it makes these lovely leaves.
In the back by the garage, my Maidenhair Fern is putting on a show. There is more in a flowerbed that is fluffy and full, ready to share with a friend.




1 comment:

tierneycreates said...

I just love the animals in their ruffled collars!