Saturday, June 6, 2020

Breakfast with a Friend and a New Puzzle

The nicest thing happened to me this week. A friend called saying she had been missing me and would I like to come over for breakfast on her back patio. What a treat to sit down across a table with a dear friend and enjoy flowers, birds, fellowship. Then she sent me home with the sunflowers from the table. This was my view above the sink all week.  Things definitely look brighter viewed through flowers!
There is a new puzzle on the table to tempt me to while away some more time when it is too hot outside to go for a walk. Elizabeth is ready to help. After she greets a squirrel friend looking in the window.




There has also been some stitching going on, most of it involving leaves and leaf patterns. I love to use saved caladium leaves for artwork.




1 comment:

tierneycreates said...

How wonderful to have some time with your friend! We've done a socially distance barbecue with some friends and it was awesome! You are the puzzle queen - enjoy!