Saturday, November 13, 2021

Hanging the Exhibit

I made sure I had slats and/or wire in all the quilts we intended to hang, and loaded the back end of my Honda Pilot. Dr. Ed Ford, curator of the Lucile Parker Gallery, is an expert at arranging and hanging a show. He also had some help from his daughter Emmy Ford. Pictures from the Opening Reception will be in the next blog post.

Car loaded with quilts and wooden slats

Dr. Ford and Emmy hanging the quilts

Hanging Round Robin Pathways
 
Interleave Red & Green, Interleave Symphony, Fractured Roses

Mariposa, Round Robin Pathways, Ghost-Quilted Leaves,
This Is My Story, This Is My Song, Ghost-Quilted Purple Flowers,
Travel Poster, Finding My Way

Circle Dance, Wellness Center Pool, Blue Ghost-Quilted Flowers

Finding My Way, Rise & Shine Inner City,
Mississippi Orange Peel, Circle Dance

Interleave Symphony, Fractured Roses, From Cross-Stitch to Quilting
Improv Music, Mariposa

Viva Orchid, Campfire, In the Jungle, Return of the Trees

Leaf Study-Crotons, Green Fish, Elizabeth, Yellow Fish
    
"Artful Log Cabin" pieces Mountain Snow Melt and Ireland Street
and Triangle Extension

Twisted Trees I and II, Cinque Terre


Cinque Terre, 24" x 52"

Hibiscus Twins, Sunday Ties

Sycamore Leaf, Leaf Studies I and II, Leaf Study-Crotons,
 Elizabeth and Fish fabric collages 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could see your exhibit "in-the-fabric". Congratulations.