Saturday, September 30, 2023

September is Done

How welcome that first day of fall was! We're having some mornings that are cool enough for coffee on the front porch. 

Elizabeth, My Almost Perfect Cat gave me a real scare with a UTI for several days and spent a week at the kitty hospital. She is home again and happily climbing to the top of her cat tree as well as watching for the orange outside cat through the window. Rahrah is spending a little time on her new scratching post--when it is on its side.

Elizabeth on her cat tree after two weeks

She growls at the orange outside cat

Rahrah trying out her scratching post with a little catnip enticement
On the quilting front, I finished quilting a donation quilt featuring duck hunting scenes. 



Then I finished four small exchange pieces for my Southern Fiber Artists group. These are 8" x 10".  I was running late for June, July, August, and September, so it feels good to catch up.



A real leaf, preserve with gel medium

Leaf printing 

Stitching added to this crab

Weaving technique with horses




No comments: