Saturday, April 3, 2021

Happy Easter

Easter has arrived again, bringing beauty and hope. Alejandro Junco and Patricia Vanuci help us celebrate.


I enjoyed making a few Easter cards to send to my grandchildren. 


My yard has azaleas in several places, planted in 2005 after Hurricane Katrina. This year they seem to be more beautiful than ever. 

In my side yard

This huge bumblebee spends a lot of time here


Perfect spot for coffee in the mornings

View from the street (with limbs to be picked up).
The mature trees self-prune in high winds

View toward back fence (my shop & neighbor's shop)
The tulips my friend brought were beautiful even as they faded.


 


1 comment:

tierneycreates said...

Hi there Martha - looks like a beautiful Easter. Love that you made handmade cards for your grandkids!