Saturday, September 20, 2014

Finishing Up Quilt Show Entries

The fun part was making these pieces; the boring part is sewing on labels and sleeves. But it has to be done to finish the job. I usually locate a slat the right size and mark it with the quilt's name so it is ready to hang. But these are going into our Pine Belt Quilters show in a couple of weeks, so no slats needed yet.
The piece I am donating to the silent auction is nearly ready, but I gave up finishing the binding until Rah-Rah was through with her bath.

I'll need to use lots of painter's tape to remove all the cat hair.

2 comments:

sonja said...

your cat is doing just what my cat girl Ruby does!luckily we always have other things to work on!
Hanging your art in the restaurant a bit longer just might result in sales as well. i am on the quiltart list and read your post today.

Martha Ginn said...

Though I'm late replying, thanks so much for looking and commenting! I posted several entries about our show, and things have finally slowed down a bit and I've put things back in their place and even done a little fabric shelf straightening. Don't we enjoy our cats??!! And work around them rather than disturb them!